How We Do It!
The breakdown below explains the revenue that the Mt. Bethel Foundation raised for the 2020-2021 school year. Our Foundation holds an annual Patron Drive during the month of October. The Patron Drive is our primary fundraiser! Every family is asked to contribute a minimum of $125/student in order to reach our goal.
100% of parents’ donated amount directly impacts Mt. Bethel students’ education!
Mt. Bethel Foundation Revenue
Patron Drive Available $159,391
• Patron Drive is our Primary Fundraiser!
• Personal Donations: $140,777
• Corporate Donations: $18,614
FACT Programs $0
• FACT Programs were put on hold in 2020-2021 due to COVID, but when running FACT Programs are a fundraiser for the Foundation. Each program donates a percentage of their enrollments.
Sponsorships, Amazon Smiles, & Bank Interest $1,361
• Corporate Sponsors are businesses which donate funds, goods, and services to the MBES Foundation. The Foundation also receives donations generated by Amazon purchases by our Amazon Smile supporters.
STEAM Nights $0
• Full STEAM Fridays are held once a month and provide time for your child to engage in LEGO builds, robotics, coding, technology, engineering challenges, and creative collaborative projects. STEAM Nights were put on hold in 2020-2021 due to COVID.
Turf Revenue $855
• Outside organizations such as local youth sports, may support the Foundation through reserving the turf field for practices.
Excess Cash from Prior Year $53,692
Total Revenue $215,299