How We Do It!
The breakdown below explains the revenue that the Mt. Bethel Foundation raised for the 2018-2019 school year as of 4/1/2019. Our Foundation holds an annual Patron Drive during the month of October. The Patron Drive is our primary fundraiser! Every family is asked to contribute a minimum of $125/student in order to reach our goal.
100% of parents’ donated amount directly impacts Mt. Bethel students’ education!
Mt. Bethel Foundation Revenue for 2018-2019
as of 4/1/2019
68.8% - Patron Drive Available - $158,821
• Patron Drive is our Primary Fundraiser!
• Personal Donations: $139,320
• Corporate Donations: $19,501
28.6% - FACT Programs - $66,159
• The FACT program is a fundraiser for the Foundation. Each program donates a percentage of their enrollments.
1.1% - Corporate Sponsors - $2,500
• Corporate Sponsors are businesses which donate funds, goods and services to the MBES Foundation.
0.8% - STEAM Nights - $1,245
• Full STEAM Fridays are held once a month and provide time for your child to engage in LEGO builds, robotics, coding, technology, engineering challenges, and creative collaborative projects.
0.5% - Turf Revenue - $1,935
• Outside organizations such as local youth sports, may support the Foundation through reserving the turf field for practices.
0.2% - Amazon Smiles - $369